Remote sensing is the core specialism of Geoger Ltd, be it from satellite, aircraft or drone based systems.
A short introductory video is provided here:
How can remote sensing benefit you and your organisation?
Remote sensing involves the collection of information about a target, be it the land surface, ocean surface, the atmosphere or specific objects of interest on or in any of those.
Application areas include, but are not limited to:
- Agricultural production systems
- Environmentally protected areas
- Environmental impact studies
- Transport and infrastructure
- Water resources
- Energy sector requirements
Using remotely sensed data can benefit you and your business in many ways, including:
- by providing continuous wide area data as opposed to point information
- as a cost-effective data source
- by aiding site selection and providing information for targeted on-site surveys
- as a multi-use data source of use for different applications
- by reducing health and safety requirements by reducing on-site time